Testing & bug reporting
First and foremost, if you run into - what you think is - an issue, please report it into the GitHub issue tracker. This helps us solve your issues on the next patch release and prevents others from running into them. Before reporting an issue, please take a few minutes to check existing issues in case it had already been reported. It can also be helpfull to discuss it on the Mailing Lists or IRC.
When reporting an issue, please include the following:
- The versions you're running, of
- Details about your setup, e.g.
- a screenshot of the account edit screen showing the checkmarks
- a screenshot of the tax rates screen showing the tax rates
- other screenshots
- A list of steps to get to the point where you experience the problem
- The actual output
- The expected output
Before uploading/pasting a screenshot into the issue tracker, please make sure to anonymize any of the confidential parts.