If you want to give back to our community, there are multiple ways for doing so. Your first option is to join the community by joining a mailing list and starting to work with us from there. Your second option would be to sponsor someone already active in the community for his or her work.
Contributions can be made in a wide range of areas. To name some:
- Installers and packaging for your platform.
- Development discussion on the development mailing list.
- Testing and bug filing on github
- Tax rules
- Chart of accounts (examples)
- Regulatory compliance
- Helping users
- On the chat channel
- On the users mailing list
- Web site content
- Web site development/layout
The project activity is visualized on the LedgerSMB (latest), LedgerSMB (stable) and the LedgerSMB Addons pages on Open Hub.
Similar information is availble on the Github pulse page.
We maintain a presence on all the standard open source community sites.
- Open Hub Code Analysis Summary
LedgerSMB - https://www.openhub.net/p/ledger-smb
LedgerSMB Stable - https://www.openhub.net/p/ledgersmb-stable
LedgerSMB Addons - https://www.openhub.net/p/lsmb-addons
- Freecode listing: http://freecode.com/projects/ledgersmb
- Github: https://github.com/ledgersmb/
We have agreed to adopt the Ubuntu code of conduct for our community. Please read it if you plan on joining us.