This page explains how to set up LedgerSMB's first company after having completed installation, e.g. through the docker-compose.yml file. Please note that your full URL may differ depending on your installation method.
This is Draft content, written for functionality that is in development and may not yet be released.
What's new and notable in LedgerSMB 1.9
- Customer/Vendor drop-down on invoices searchable
- E-mailed documents stored in the database
- Searching open invoices for payment by customer/vendor name
- A new command line application for administrative tasks and automation
- "GIFI" selections are now hidden when no GIFI is configured
- Option to create opening or closing balance report
- Mailing of aging reports
- 'Update' no longer clobbers saved invoices and transactions