The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application.
This release corrects a rounding bug in the payments code which
causes differences between the payment amount entered by the user and
the amount recorded in the ledger (although the actual amount recorded
is later correctly presented). Due to the high level of inconvenience
of this bug, this release follows quickly on the release of 1.8.0.
Due to a high level of development activity on the master branch and
related backports, a number of additional fixes are also included.
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
Changelog for 1.8.1
- Fix incorrect rounding on payments leading to under/overpayment (#4986)
- Fix AR/AP dropdown on transactions not retained after 'Update' (#4927)
- Fix sales order generation from timecards (#4984)
- Better defaults for 'HR > Add Employee' screen (#1672)
- Fix timecard Save feedback screen showing zero quantities (#4982)
For installation instructions and system requirements, see
The release can be downloaded from our download site at
The release can be downloaded from GitHub at
Or pulled from Docker Hub using the command
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.8.1
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files: