(From Chris Travers' post to LedgerSMB-devel list)
We have opted to release a milestone release on sourceforge with the changes towards 1.3.0 to-date. Please note that this release is largely aimed as a community update and is not suited well to either active development (due to rapid changes of the codebase) or for production use.
- a new template system (Seneca)
- RESTful web services interface code (Jason)
- Normalized Contact Management schema to be basis for other CRM functionality (Josh D)
- New Architecture (Chris T and other core members)
- New Reconciliation code (Awrynn Shaw)
- Vocher code (Chris T)
- On-hold status for invoices (Awrynn Shaw)
- More tests (Seneca)
- The login page and menu are now ported to the new architecture.
- And more!