LedgerSMB 1.3.23 released
LedgerSMB 1.3.23 has been released. This release includes a number of bugfixes, some of which affect the ability to deploy LedgerSMB in new environments. Most of these bugfixes are relatively minor but they do impact upgrades from 1.2.x for some users. Additionally most of the changes are ones which allow us to present a more polished product to the user.
This also corrects some i18n issues and a few other issues. The complete changelog is below.
I would like to note that although it has been a little while since a release, this one includes code fixes from 5 developers, including two new contributors. We have a number of changes already in the works for 1.3.24.
Many thanks to all those who have contributed. As always upgrading to the newest version should be relatively simple (unpack over the top, run setup.pl on your databases, and you are done).
Changelog for 1.3.23
* Fixed query string/stdin handling where both stdin and query string are set
* Moved http error framework to use header methods (Chris T)
* Fixed warning about incorrect method for ar/ap transactions (Chris T)
* Fixed fatal gettext errors in ar_EG, fi, nb po's (Havard S)
* Fixed prices being selected on RFQ (Chris T, h/t Erik H)
* Fixed discount wrong after multiple parts selection (Chris T, h/T Istvan P)
* Fixed action not found on redirect (Chris T, h/t Brian W)
* Fixed issues upgrading from 1.2 if email and bcc are filled in (Chris T)
* Fixed error exporting aging to csv (Havard S, h/t Nick P, 3559403)
* Fixed receipt reversal screen erroring (Chris T, h/t Nick P)
* Fixed select all button causing error on aging rpt (Chris T)
* Fixed query err when generating sales orders from time cards (Erik H, 3559621)
* Fixed backup does not test for failure (Havard S, h/t Nick P, 3574876)
* prepre_company_database.sh now only gives user mgmt rights (Berend T)
* Fixed end date, etc not showing on summary list, (Chris T, 3556279)
Berend T is Berent Tober
Chris T is Chris Travers
Havard S is Havard Sorli
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Istvan P is Istvan Pongracz
Brian W is Brian Wolf