LedgerSMB 1.3.22 released
We have released LedgerSMB 1.3.22 in response to significant installation issues with new databases under 1.3.21. If you are planning on setting up additional companies, you should probably upgrade.
This release also corrects an issue with midsized databases where certain screens are slow. This was caused by the selection for all years being slow due to a missing index. If the AR/AP transaction screens are very slow, try upgrading here.
The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.22
* Fixed error when trying to save multiple make/models for a part (Chris T)
* Better error handling when date is entered into statement balance (Chris T)
* Added pricegroup selection back to entity credit account (Chris T, 3550056)
* Fix for slow performance with Form->all_years (Chris T, h/t Neil S)
* Revamped database load test cases (Chris T)
* Fixed error on some screens with function not found (Chris T)
* Fixed some test case errors due to tests written against older API (Chris T)
* Fixed error: parts search not loading into the db pn Pg 9.1 only (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Neil S is Neil Smith
: Problem found on database with approx 200k records spanning a number of
years. The current approach will do a sequential scan of acc_trans per year
found if no index is there. Adding the index is required to get this to
perform reasonably well.