This release corrects a few bugs that are specific to 1.3 and a few bugs which have been longstanding since before the fork. Additionally pricelists are now exported in ODS format. XLS output which has been broken for some time was removed.
The most important bugfixes are that ODS output now works, and selecting from the year and month dropdowns doesn't result in bogus dates being printed at the top of the report. Additionally an internal server error when running monthly requirements reports was corrected.
In general we would recommend all users of LedgerSMB 1.3.x upgrade to this version when they can. The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.18
* Fixed missing template for CSV pricelists (Chris T)
* Added ODS pricelists (Chris T)
* Better CSV escaping (Chris T, h/t Erik H)
* Fixed menu errors preventing quote/rfq template editing (Chris T, 3524793)
* Fixed customer email not showing emailing statements (Chris T and Erik H)
* Approved recon reports no longer show invalid balance info (Chris T,3518283)
* CSS directory is now configurable (Chris T, 3516730, h/t Robert C)
* Corrected cannot delete accounts (Chris T, 3529383, h/t David M)
* Fixed ODS output broken due to missing export (Chris T)
* Fixed button disable inverted (Chris T)
* Fixed internal server error on requirements report (Chris T, h/t Nigel T)
* Fixed formatting issues with long dates and ISO db dates (Chris T 3525843)
* Removing XLS support which has been broken for some time (Chris T)
* Fixes for slow menu performance on menu (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
David M is David Mora
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Nigel T is Nigel Titley
Robert C is Robert James Clay