This release corrects the internal server error on tax lookup issue, and it also corrects an issue that was found in file uploads. Additionally for those running the latest Math::BigInt and Math::BigFloat packages, one is_zero issue was found and fixed. A number of more minor bugfixes are included as well.
Additionally there are two minor enhancements added. The first allows images that are uploaded to be attached to invoices, optionally. This requires turning it on in defaults and templates require some extension to add the images. For more on all of these, please see the changelog below.
We are continuing work on 1.4. I hope to get important parts of the payroll infrastructure completed shortly there.
Changelog for 1.3.17
* Address now shows on ECA selection screen (Erik H)
* Taxes::Simple now respects min/max values based on subtotal (Chris T)
* Fixed company name/address missing from income statement (Chris T, h/t Mark L)
* Fixed company name/address missing from balance sheet (Chris T, h/t Mark L)
* Optional image retrieval with size detection for latex templates (Chris T)
* Added option to attach images to LaTeX PDF invoices/orders/etc (Chris T)
* Corrected one is_zero error with latest Math::BigInt (Chris T)
* Fixed file uploads sometimes hanging (Chris T)
* Fixed file uploads sometimes throwing action not found errors (Chris T)
* Fixed helpful DB error messages not displayed (Chris T)
* Fixing Form.pm so that max_post_size = -1 behaves as in CGI::Simple (Chris T)
* Fixed internal server error on tax lookup (Chris T)
* Better error message on db version error (Herman V)
* Fixed parsing error in xedemo bin_list.tex (Erik H)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Herman V is Herman Vierendiels
Mark L is Matt Lubratt