This release corrects a number of issues regarding international support, including an issue with UTF-8
characters not showing up properly in HTML invoices, some corrections in the aging report so that invoices are clustered by currency (with subtotals per currency), new user screen not respecting default country, and some enhancements for local tax rules support.
Please see the changelog below for more details.
Changelog for 1.3.16
* Changes in element for non-Latin characters, HTML invoices (Erik H)
* Corrected untranslated string in Contact management screen (Chris T)
* Corrected permissions issue creating pricelist (Chris T, 3513861)
* Correcting ordering of aging reports so currencies are clustered (Chris T)
* Fixed curr totals not showing for aging rpts (Chris T, 3512591, h/t John L)
* Fixed new user screen not respecting default country (Chris T, 3513760)
* Fixed hash(...) in HTML payment receipt (Chris T, 3515924, h/t Michael R)
* Fixed errors about Concat() not found on Pg 8.4 (Erik H)
* Fixed can't edit templates with absolute templates path (Chris T 3516725)
* Added API for minimum value for taxes for local tax modules (Chris T)
* Added API (but not UI) for tax max value (Chris T)