LedgerSMB 1.3.15 has been released.
This release corrects a few bugs in installation and setup as well as early payment discounts. It also provides a means to print pricelists for a customer as PDF, or exporting as CSV so that they may be imported into a spreadsheet of your choice.
Please see the complete changelog below.
Changelog for 1.3.15
* Adding Perl-based database-setup and teardown scripts (Chris B)
* Corrected build issues w/Makefile due to inclusion of LedgerSMB.pm (Chris T)
* ledgersmb.conf.default : Update default PATH (H Sorli, item 3430019)
* Fixed imballanced payments when early payment discount processed (Chris T)
* Pricelists exportable as PDF and CSV (Chris T)
* Fixed payment/receipts shows with 0 due/payment list (Erik H, bug 3512555)
* Correct POD spelling error in LedgerSMB/Form.pm (Robert C, bug 3472015)
* Fixed Reconciliation.sql not loading (Erik H)