March 31st, 2014 -- Announcement of the 1.3.39 release.
We've released LedgerSMB 1.3.39. This provides a number of fixes. Users of 1.3.38 are urged to upgrade as soon as possible, due to a bug inadvertently introduced in that release, which causes difficulty posting AR and AP transactions.
Changelog for 1.3.39
- Fixed Internal Server Error clicking through ar/ap report (Chris T, 1022)
- Fixed internal server error deleting part (Chris T, 1027)
- Fixed Internal server error saving part with all vendor rows (Chris T, 1028)
- Fixed pricelist pdf column widths all equal (Chris T, 1037)
- Added support for zero-downtime upgrades (Chris T)
- Fixed encoding for templates when edited through web (Chris T, 1077)
- Fixed customer/vendor dropdown resetting on update (Chris T, 1072)
- Fixed error that string cannot be used as array during payment (Chris T)
- Fixed POD syntax errors in five LedgerSMB/* files. (Robert C)
- Fixed upgrade tests where null pricegrup exists (Chris T)
- Fixed save button on ar/ap transactions not saving (Chris T, 1097)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Robert C is Robert Clay