Content ©2007-2012 by the original authors. Site hosting and maintenance donated by Freelock.
LedgerSMB 1.3.30 has been released. This release includes a number of additional CSS hooks, some fixes to database-level interfaces for re-opening books, and a number of other minor changes. Unless you have specific need for any of the fixes, this is a fairly minor release and is not normally required as an upgrade. The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.30
* Documented behavior of Outstanding Summary report (Chris T, 3601314)
* Fix for translations showing multiple types (Chris T, 3601737)
* Updated gnome.css (Pongracz Istvan)
* Fixed vendor cash account link not respected in payment interface (Chris T)
* Updated INSTALL with "Actions for Fedora 18" (Havard S)
* Fixed print and save buttons on orders (Chris T, 3602071)
* Fixing history report blank when no fx (Chris T, 3602084)
* More CSS hooks (Chris T)
* Fixed DB API for reopening books (Chris T)
* Fixed menu-selected vendors and customers not working (Chris T)
* Fixed packing list not found in dropdown on invoices since 1.3 (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Havard S is Havard Sorli